About Peter Saddington
- I completed 3 graduate degrees while working as a contract scientist for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and a few other big companies.
- 2005 – I built a software development company (acquired in 2014) and traveled the world coaching and training thousands in Agile/Scrum.
- 2016 – I bootstrapped a car app and media company with 1.5M+ YouTube subscribers+ that is earning $200K+ in monthly recurring revenue.
- 2017 – I built a $4M+ venture-funded cryptocurrency app and went internationally viral (est. 300M+ views) for buying the world’s first Lamborghini Huracan with Bitcoin!
- CNBC, Yahoo, Dupont Registry, Business Insider, Popular Mechanics, Tech Crunch, GQ, Forbes, Maxim, KBS Korea News, S.China Post, and many more.
- 2020 – I co-founded Emrit.io – A cryptocurrency, IoT, and DeFi startup with $30M+ in ARR and a $10M venture capital fund focusing on growth stage startups in the cryptocurrency space.
- 2022+ – We building the #meta…